I saw her, the woman who caught my attention, she was wearing a red dress, some nice one that was. Music was all around us, it's just the way I live. I go to the bathroom, not because my body wants to let something out, but because it wants to feel the snow of the streets. I come out, and I see her, dancing, pure madness I say, she's not real, such beauty only seen in movies. I move near her, she wears a lovely aroma...her perfume perhaps? I buy a drink. The music changes and she stands in front of me, her eyes .....its her body which invites me to dance, Its pure craziness.
I find myself with the woman in red, she's holding a cigarette. She smokes so sexy. I get thrown to the bed by her, and I can see her red dress getting near. She falls on me, she's light, a perfect body I may say. I eat some candy....all disappears.
Its morning, smells like her, but I only find myself alone in this hotel room, was it real? That woman just took my breath away...
lunes, 10 de agosto de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario