lunes, 10 de agosto de 2009

Wild

I stand up, to see a world that's crumbling apart, violence is the language of the streets and a gun is just the pencil. I couldn't care less for what happens in this world, its been like this since I discovered the real face of life. Life doesn't have a face. You wake up everyday, same routine, same "friends", I'm tired of it all.

Don't crumble upon this words, they are the truth, no man can live out in the streets, its a jungle, where the wild man lives and the normal guy just dies. Weed is your everyday cigarette, and cocaine its just some cookies. I can't say I'm not a wild man for I will be lying but I'm not a wild man, I'm just a guy who knows how to live in here, where to buy the weed, and how to roll a joint.

Peace will never come....they all die. Fucking drugs!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario