I can hear her whispers from here, I walk and I feel my heart beating faster.
There's a lot of books in the shelves and the place feels like a labyrinth, and there she is,
the ghost that whispers. She was once beautiful, I know her, now she just wanders around,
gathering all the knowledge from all these books.
I get near her, and she knows Im here, I cannot see her lips moving but I do hear her voice:
"What do you want again, human?"
I've been here before, so I know what to say:
"Good Night lady, can I make two questions?"
-"Why Not?"
I think of these questions again...Im going to ask the simple one first:
"Where does the world starts?"
She laughs and I know already, she knows the answer.
"Boy, again with the weird questions, the world starts where you were born."
The best answer for this question....yet I still have that question, the one even myself haven't answer:
"Why did the world started?
She laughed, and laughed....what is wrong with her?
jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario