jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2009

I Know you

I feel I know you from before, maybe not from this life, but from a time my memory doesn't remember, or maybe from a time language was mute. I have seen your face, maybe in a beautiful picture or in a museum of art. I need to know where you came from.

Why are you in my memories?
Have I dreamed about you?
Have you dreamed about me?

I have seen that hair before, I know those eyes, Why do I think about you so much?
I feel like you have lived with me before, I have heard your sweet voice in my head.
My head spins around your lips, I have seen them before too.

Why do I know you?
Where did you came from?
Have we lived before together?

I'm sure I know you from before.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario